View all 1211 Jobs
Job vacancy Nurse Midwife Technician (Grade K)
View all 1211 Jobs
Nurse Midwife Technician (Grade K)
Nkhamenya Community Hospital is a Catholic Health Facility of Mzuzu Diocese. It operates.under the Health Commission of the Diocese whose mandate is to ensure that the health services that the Catholic Church provides in the Diocese are accessible to the rural masses and the quality of care being provided is in line with the professional standards and in the footsteps of Jesus Christ the founder of the healing ministry.
POSITION: NURSE MIDWIFE TECHNICIAN – GRADE K (1 POST)
Duties and responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide quality nursing care using the nursing/midwifery process;
- Perform activities of daily living for the patients 24hours/day;
- Observe patients’ condition and progress;
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for patient cares;
- Use appropriate common skills during nursing care;
- Administer medication and treatment to patients and clients;
- Assist in the rehabilitation of patients through application of principles of prevention of deformities, range of motion exercise and body alignment;
- Adhere to continuous professional development;
- Document and maintain accurate records of all nursing care activities performed;
- Building therapeutic relationship with patients, guardians and fellow health workers.
The candidate must possess the following attributes:
- Be a practicing Christian.
- Applicants must be in possession of a diploma in Nursing and Midwifery obtained from recognized University/Institution, and be a registered member of the Nurses and Midwives Council of Malawi.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Will be based upon the government grade and rating system.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified individuals should submit their applications together with updated Curriculum Vitae with names and contact details of three traceable referees to:
The Human Resource Officer Nkhamenya Community Hospital
P.O. Box 2
Or through the following email address:
Email: [email protected] Or [email protected]
Closing date for applications is Friday, 23rd April, 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs