View all 1158 Jobs
Job vacancy Food Security & Livelihood (FSL) Coordinator (1 post)
View all 1158 Jobs
Food Security & Livelihood (FSL) Coordinator (1 post)
Islamic Relief Worldwide (IRW) is a UK based International humanitarian and development organization working in 35 countries. Islamic Relief Malawi is looking for competent candidates to fill the following position;
Position: Food Security & Livelihood (FSL) Coordinator (1 post) [Blantyre based]- Re-advertised
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Development of FSL Projects in line with IR Malawi strategy and drafting quality CNs/Proposals.
• Planning and implementing of FSL projects with diversified interventions; e.g., gravity irrigation, training & agriculture extension, agriculture inputs, fishing, livelihood and synergy with other sectors
• Initiating and maintaining quality MEAL plans. Preparation and submission of quality reports
• Technical guidance and effective management of FSL projects’ human, financial and other resources
• Representation in FSL sector (cluster) coordination meetings/technical working groups.
Qualification & Experience
• University Degree in Agriculture Natural Resources, Irrigation Engineering, Environment Rural Extension and Development, Community Development or other similar field
• Minimum five (5) year NGO/UN experience in Food Security & Livelihood, Resilience Building, Climate Change Adaptation and/o Irrigation Engineering, at Coordinator and/or Manager level(s).
How to apply Interested qualified applicants are requested to mail their applications [CV (maximum 5 pages) along with one-page cover (motivation) letter:]
Please mention title of the position applied for and your name in the subject of your application as: “position title – applicant’s name” and send it to: Email: [email protected] by 2nd February, 2021. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for written test and/or interview.
Islamic Relief Malawi is an equal opportunity employer
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs