View all 1132 Jobs
Job vacancy Adjunct Consultant-Finance
View all 1132 Jobs
Company: Change Consult Group
Position: Adjunct Consultant-Finance KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
a) Developing materials for tasks assigned
b) Facilitation of Trainings, workshops and seminars
c) Conducting research in identified areas
d) Report Writing
QUALIFICATIONS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- A Master’s Degree or Post Graduate Certificate in area of speciality obtained from accredited Universities;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in areas of speciality
- Strong skills in communication both oral and written;
- Strong skills in computer packages such us Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint;
- Ability to multi task;
- Ability to work with diverse people;
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Good in planning and organization;
- Knowledge in adult learning techniques;
How to apply; All application letters, CVs with copies of certificates must be forwarded to the email below before 30th January 2021. Applications should strictly be by email, no hard copies. The cover letter should describe how the Applicant is suitable for the task being applied for.
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged. Shortlisted Candidates will undergo interviews to prove their suitability and successful applicants will be provided with training which will focus on CCG methodologies on delivery of its services before signing engagement agreement. Each applicant should indicate his area of expertise on the subject area of the email and the application letter.
The ChairpersonChange Consult Group
P.O. Box 69
Likuni, Lilongwe 3
Email: [email protected]
For more information about CCG with regard to the services it provides check on www.changeconsullt.org.
Each applicant is advised to check the services that CCG provides before submitting an application letter.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs