Applications are invited from suitably qualified and committed individuals to fill vacant positions which exist at one of the leading Secondary Schools in Mzuzu City.
Position: SECONDARY SCHOOL MANAGER
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Establishing and implement policies and procedures to carry out the mission statements.
- Setting educational goals and standards for the School.
- Managing and coordinate the educational administrative and financial affairs of a school.
- Supervising staff, including managers, support staff, teachers, counselors, librarians, etc.
- Enforcing discipline within the school.
- Evaluating teachers work, e.g., by visiting classrooms, observing teaching methods, reviewing instructional objectives and examining learning materials.
- Managing staff recruitment and continuous professional development and training for all staff members.
- Supervising the maintenance of school facilities.
- Preparing reports on various subjects, including attendance, activity, planning or personnel records.
- Representing the school at meetings, eg, meetings in the community
- Managing and coordinate the educational, administrative and financial affairs of a school.
- Promoting the school, for example, through publicity and contacts with other organizations.
How to apply
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Must have at least 3-5 years’ experience in similar position.
- Must possess a very good command of spoken and written English.
- Must be between the age of 25-45years
- Must be a practicing Christian
- Must be sober minded and honest
- Must be computer literate
- Must be a self- starter.
Applications, addressed to the Director, Wukani Education Facility, Mzuzu, should be sent via e-mail on
Email: [email protected]
or should be hand-delivered to Wukani Campus.
All applications should include working contact numbers and addresses of at least three traceable referees and an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Closing date for receiving applications is on 31 January 2021